Top-Rated Employment Attorney Stephen Danz & Associates | Chula Vista Employment Attorney
If your employer acted with discrimination towards you, didn’t pay you the wages you are owed, failed to allow medical leave, retaliating against you for using your rights, or if anyone in the workplace has sexually harassed you, then you are entitled to justice by the law. Call us at Stephen Danz & Associates for a FREE legal consultation with our Chula Vista employment lawyers. As an employee, you have rights and will fight for them.
We are experienced in defending the following types of cases:
- Discrimination based on your Physical or Mental Disability, Medical Condition, Pregnancy,
- Gender, Race, Sexual Orientation, or Age
- Wrongful termination based on the protected classes mentioned above
- Sexual harassment at work
- Retaliation against you for acting in accordance with your rights
- Failure to provide leaves of absence, including medical leaves, leaves to look after family -members, California Family Rights Act leaves or Family Medical Leave Act or leaves to exercise your constitutional rights
- Not getting paid overtime wages you are owed, failure to compensate for working hours in a day or week, or denying meal or rest breaks
If you have suffered any of the mentioned scenarios above at your workplace, call Stephen Danz & Associates where we will fight for your rights. We have recovered many large settlements for employees and in actions against employers for violations of California and Federal law statutes. Our Chula Vista employment law firm will personally handle your case, and everything will be kept confidential. If there is no recovery, then no fee will be paid. We also advance all costs for you. Our objective is to get the best possible outcome for your case with the experience our law firm has in litigation and representing clients statewide.
The Goals of our Chula Vista Employment Law Firm
Our goal is to reach a successful recovery of our client’s claim as effectively as possible with the best results. Our Chula Vista employment lawyers have been litigating employment law and fighting for worker justice in California for decades. Stephen Danz, our lead attorney, and the entire firm are fully equipped to handle your case from beginning to end and obtain the best possible outcome.
Do not hesitate to call Stephen Danz & Associates for a free consultation.
Your disclosed information including any initial consultations will be confidential and protected by the attorney-client privilege so that any information will not be disclosed to anyone.
We look forward to helping you solve your employment issues. Please reach out to us to start getting the legal defense you need. Call 877-789-9707 or click here to send us an email