Stephen Danz & Associates Employment Lawyers Representing Huntington Beach, CA
Stephen Danz & Associates aggressively protects the rights of employees all across California & Huntington Beach. This includes every category of employees from the highest-ranking employees in the company, to the everyday employees responsible for daily tasks working at the forefront of the company. Due to his reputation for high integrity and knowledge, many of his clients come to him because they heard of him from other clients who had a successful case. Stephen Danz & Associates has experience and knowledge handling a large variety of employment claims and lawsuit cases. He brings a unique perspective to his current practice. He represents underpaid, harassed, and discriminated employees, and he only fights for the rights of employees and never the employer.
If you work or live in the city of Huntington Beach, and have experienced illegal discrimination, harassment or wrongful termination, call our employment attorneys at Stephen Danz & Associates. With offices located throughout California, Stephen Danz serves clients in Huntington Beach and throughout the Orange County.
Huntington Beach Employment Lawyer Stephen Danz & Associates | Our attorneys have decades of experience in the types of cases listed below:
- Discrimination because of disability violating the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA)
- Sexual harassment
- Discrimination due to a workers compensation claim or needing leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and the California Family Rights Act (CFRA)
- Wrongful termination because of discrimination or breaking an employment contract
- Violations of wage and hour law, including unpaid overtime and minimum wage violation
- Whistleblower cases, retaliation after reporting a workplace violation
Stephen Danz & Associates are Experts in Protected Class Discrimination Cases
It is illegal under state and federal law to fail to hire, fire or take any other adverse employment action against an employee based on any of the mentioned protected classifications of employees which are:
- Age over 40
- Ancestry and National origin
- Skin Color or Race
- Physical or Mental Disabilities
- Certain Medical Conditions
- Marital Status
- Gender or Gender Identity
- Sexual Orientation
Also by law, it is illegal for employers to fire an employee, change position, lower employee’s pay or take other negative repercussions against an employee for engaging in activities to practice their legal rights. For Example:
- “Whistleblowing” (when an employee complains to the government about illegal activity or fraud).
- Demanding Ethical Treatment or Reporting Discrimination Based on the Protected Classes in the list above
- Needing A Medical Leave
- Requesting Accommodation For A Physical or Mental Disability
- Asking to be paid Wages Owed Including Overtime Pay
- Reporting Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
Stephen Danz & Associates is Here to Defend You With Your Employment Law Needs In Huntington Beach
If you have been illegally fired from your job, been a victim of discrimination at work, been underpaid, or have been retaliated against for practicing your legal rights, Stephen Danz & Associates is here to Defend you in the Huntington Beach area! Call for a free, confidential consultation. 877-789-9707.