Marina Del Rey Employment Attorneys Stephen & Danz & Associates Wrongful Termination Lawyers
The Marina Del Rey employment attorneys at Stephen & Danz & Associates are dedicated to only representing employees in wrongful termination and every type of employment law cases. We hold a high reputation for providing aggressive advocacy and defense; our experienced employment law attorneys are skilled at protecting employees rights, holding employers accountable, and fighting on the side of our clients in both state and federal courts.
Having Stephen & Danz & Associates on your side can assure having the most skilled and aggressive employment lawyers defending you in the following types of cases:
- Free consultation to see what kind of case you have.
- Skilled and effective representation.
- The experience, knowledge, and resources necessary to achieve the best possible outcome to your wrongful termination or employment law case
When you are ready for information regarding your rights, your potential case, and your recovery options, contact us at Stephen & Danz & Associates. Our Marina Del Rey employment attorneys are ready to answer your questions and help you discover your best options for recovery and justice related to your wrongful termination or various employment law issues.
Choose the Right Employment Attorney in Marina Del Rey
When it’s necessary to take action against an employer who has violated your rights, choosing the right employment lawyer can make a huge difference in the success of your claim. Some of the check-marks to look for when selecting an employment attorney to represent your case
- High Experience and a reputation of success in large cases and settlements in wrongful termination and employment law cases
- A law practice focused only on employment law and wrongful termination cases
- A dedication to only representing employees and never representing employers
- Trials in wrongful termination, discrimination, retaliation, and other employment cases
What Is Employment Law?
Employment law refers to a part of the law, which protects workers. These laws are.
California has some of the best employment laws in our country. Some of the most common areas which are seen by the employment lawyers at Stephen & Danz & Associates include:
- Wrongful termination
- Sexual Harassment
- Discrimination and harassment
- Wage & hour disputes
How to Determine If You Have a Wrongful Termination Or Employment Law Case?
Employees who feel they have been treated unfairly call our office in Marina Del Rey when they are unsure whether or not they have a case. The reason why we make sure that every client speaks to an employment law attorney at our law firm for every consultation.
Our attorneys will explore an array of different issues which may affect your case, including:
- If the employment action is based on either a protected characteristic or a protected classification
- All comparative evidence
- If there are inconsistent explanations why certain actions done by an employer
- What documents may be needed in establishing a good employment law case
If you have been fired and have a feeling that the real reason for your termination was unlawful, it is important to consult with our team of Marina Del Rey wrongful termination lawyers at Stephen Danz & Associates. Many times an employer will use an inaccurate reason or give no reason at all for termination to hide the employer’s true illegal reasons for terminating an employee. Here are some examples of recent wrongful termination successfully handled by our team’s skilled employment law attorneys:
- Wrongful termination of an employee in Marina Del Rey who needed medical leave.
- Wrongful termination of an employee in Marina Del Rey who complained about a manager’s sexual harassment and unwanted sexual advances
- Wrongful termination of an employee in Marina Del Rey who complained she was being paid less than men doing the same job.
- Wrongful termination of a hospital employee who complained that another employee was treating patients poorly.
- Wrongful termination of an employee in Marina Del Rey who complained about being discriminated against Because of his race by his manager held to unfair standards.
- Wrongful termination of an employee who was not permitted to return to her job after having a child.
- Wrongful termination of a gay employee in Marina Del Rey for being late to work when other employees were not terminated when late to work.
- Wrongful termination of an employee in Marina Del Rey who complained about not receiving breaks
- Wrongful termination of an employee in Marina Del Rey in retaliation for supporting a co-worker’s complaint to human resources.
- Wrongful termination of an employee in Marina Del Rey by denying to allow an employee to back to work after taking medical leave.
- Wrongful termination of an employee in Marina Del Rey who complained about harassment from a co-worker.
- Wrongful termination of an employee in Marina Del Rey who submitted a doctor’s note for a medical issue the employee was having.
- Wrongful termination of an employee who complained that she is entitled to getting overtime pay
These are only some examples from the hundreds of wrongful termination cases successfully handled by the experienced Marina Del Rey wrongful termination lawyers at Stephen & Danz & Associates. Please contact us today to start the process of getting justice against your employer for their wrongdoings.