Anaheim Employment Attorney | Anaheim’s Top Rated Employment Attorneys Serving Throughout Orange County | Stephen Danz & Associates
The Anaheim employment attorneys at Stephen Danz & Associates are employment rights advocates that have helped countless clients all across the Orange County and Anaheim area recover damages sustained while in the workplace from their employer. If you think you might have been a discriminated against, sexually harassed, or wrongfully terminated at your workplace, call Stephen Danz & Associates in Anaheim to get your rights defended by an experienced and skilled employment lawyer to stand within your rights to get compensation for the wrongs your employer has done against you.
Both state and federal laws are in place to defend employees from unethical treatment at work. It is illegal for employers to discriminate against an employee because of any identifying characteristics or disabilities. Stephen Danz & Associates can fight for your employee rights if you have faced any of the following listed discriminations:
- Wrongful Termination – Employers can not terminate an employee based on any reason that does not have to do with the quality of their work
- Age Discrimination – Employers can’t afford the hire of qualified workers only because of their age. They also can’t fire someone because of their age.
- Disability Discrimination – Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, as well as the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, employers must make reasonable and appropriate accommodation for disabled workers
- Gender Discrimination – Gender discrimination is illegal, and employers must treat employees equally no matter what their sexual preference or identifications are.
If you believe you have been treated unethically and illegally by your employer, Stephen Danz & Associates can discuss the matters of your case and plan options for solutions that may be available to you for compensations such as reinstatement or payment of lost wages.
Anaheim Employment Attorney | Stephen Danz & Associates Fights for Victims of Sexual Harassment & Racial Discrimination:
- Racial and Ethnic Discrimination – An employee work status cannot be affected because of their race or ethnicity. Employers must comply with California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act which states that it is illegal to discriminate against employees based on skin color, spoken language other personal characteristics.
- Sexual Harassment – Is illegal in all workplaces and no employee should leave an employee unaccountable for sexual harassment attempts.
- Pregnancy Discrimination – An employee can’t be fired because of a pregnancy. Maternity leave can’t be denied.
Stephen Danz & Associates has Lawyers specialized in Whistleblower Retaliation & Wage Disputes
- Whistleblowers are Employees who report illegal activities and fraud done by employees. They can’t be retaliated against by their employers.
- Employer retaliation is a form of harassment and is illegal. If your employer retaliated against you for acting within your rights, compensation should be awarded to you.
- Stephen Danz & Associates can help you with your wage and hour disputes.
Stephen Danz & Associates in Anaheim Can Help You in All Types of Employee and Employer Issues
If you experienced discrimination or were harassed at your workplace, you should contact Stephen Danz & Associates can evaluate a case for you. Employment Law issues can be complicated since state and federal laws and regulations are constantly changing. The employment attorneys at Stephen Danz & Associates have the experience you need for representing your case in Anaheim or surrounding Orange County communities. Call Stephen Danz & Associates for a free, confidential consultation to discuss your case. 877-789-9707