If you need an employment attorney in San Mateo, call an attorney with over 35 years’ experience in standing up for employees’ rights. Employment law is how employers regulate employees, former employees, and applications for employment, interviewees, job applicants, and independent contractors. Labor laws are put into place to protect workers’ civil rights against discrimination, whistleblowers, and workplace sexual harassment.
Employee advocate and a senior member of Stephen Danz & Associates understand the vitality of employment law in creating safe, productive, and fair work environments for all in the state of California and as a leading San Mateo employment lawyer. The office’s commitment is to represent all of our clients vigorously and thoughtfully, litigating where necessary with civility, integrity, and professionalism. Stephen Danz & Associates believes in turning employer wrongs into employee rights now for over 30 years.
If you or someone you know needs an employment lawyer contact our San Mateo employment lawyer Stephen Danz today. You can be fired at any time as all California employees who are not members of a union in their workplace and are not under any contract to work a certain amount of days or commitments to any length of time are generally considered to be “at-will” employees in the state of California, unless the employee and employer have entered into a contract specifying that the employee can only be terminated for “cause.”
Common legal issues that arise in the employment law in San Mateo:
- Breach of employment contract
- Discrimination based on gender, age, marital status, ethnicity, religion, medical condition, or other protected traits
- Failure to accommodate a disability or medical condition
- Hostile work environments
- Illicit use of an employer’s equipment or premises for illegal activities
- Retaliation and whistleblowing
- Sexual harassment in the workplace
- Stealing of trade secrets
- Theft of an employer’s property
- Violation of an employee’s privacy
- Violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Violation of the California Family Rights Act and the Family and Medical Leave Act
- Violation of the California Pregnancy Disability Leave Law
- Wage and hour violations
- Wrongful termination
LEGAL HELP WITH EMPLOYMENT LAWYERS IN SAN MATEO
If you or someone you know needs an employment lawyer in San Mateo contact the experienced employment attorneys at Stephen Danz & Associates today. We offer a free, no-obligation consultation to assess your case in San Mateo. Contact us today at 877-789-9707.
94401, 94497, 94403
“I currently don’t drive and was faced with numerous legal documents which I needed my attorney’s help on. The associate attorney from Steve’s office who took me under his wing and actually took an Uber (as he doesn’t drive either!) to Steve’s nearest office in Irvine and met with me three separate times to help fill out the paperwork. I never once worried about the litigation process after Steve and his team took my case. The case is still active and its clear they have the defendants on the ropes. Can’t wait for the case to settle and getting this far in only a few months is beyond what other law firms told me was every doable. FIVE STARS to this Great Firm. I’ve already recommended several friends to them.
San Mateo Employment Attorney